What do I have to do before getting into a reform?
1) Establish a budget: Before you begin your renovation, establish a detailed budget for each aspect of the project. This will help you know how much money you have available to spend and help you avoid unnecessary spending.
2) Make a list of work to be done: Make a detailed list of the work you want to do on the property, including the materials needed, the estimated cost and the duration.
3) Get multiple quotes: Once you have a clear idea of what you want done, get multiple quotes from different contractors or vendors to compare prices and quality of work.
4) Don't Underestimate Costs: Be sure to include all costs in your budget, including taxes, license and permit costs, and labor costs.
5) Prepare for the unexpected: It is always important to keep in mind that unexpected events can arise during a renovation, so it is advisable to have a contingency fund to cover any additional costs.